Whether you are looking to access Made Television for the first time, or looking to access your favourite Made TV channels away from home... You can find all the information you need below.
How To Access Your Local City Channel.
You can find us on Freeview, Sky and Virgin Media.
How to retune your Freeview box.
Most Freeview HD TVs and Freeview HD Recorders prompt you to retune (rescan) when a change has occurred. Older products need to be manually retuned from time to time. This is usually a straightforward process. Retuning Guide
Accessing Channels Away from Home.
You can access other Made TV channels anywhere in the country via Sky.
|Tyne & Wear||11671||DVB-S MPEG-2||H||22.0||5/6|
Step by Step Guide
- Press Services
- Press Down
- Select “Add Chnls”
- Press down
- Enter frequency
- Set Polarisation
- Set Symbol Rate
- Set FEC
- Standard should be DVB-S
- Modulation should be QPSK
- Press the yellow button
- Scroll down the channels and highlight the relevant station and press Yellow
- Repeat for any other channels to add
- On your remote control press select – the channels are now stored
- To view them press services
- Press down
- Select “Other Chnls”
- You can now select the channels and enjoy!
Please note: if you have manually tuned in to our stations, you will not be able to record or series-link programmes.